Tuesday, April 24, 2007

NEW! Paper Illusions Blog

I'm so glad to be able to bring to you our new blog. Now I have a new place to keep you all informed of what's happening in the world of PaperIllusion.

For those who have subscribed to Paper It Fun!, I will still email you with tips and project ideas every few weeks. But for those who want to be able to go someplace to find this information anytime, this blog's for you!

Some things you can expect to find here are:
  • Project ideas & step-by-step instructions
  • Product Information Updates (i.e. when something NEW comes on the scene or a color/pattern goes DISCONTINUED)
  • Interviews with people in the PaperIllusion industry
  • Tips & Testimonials from fellow PaperIllusion enthusiasts
  • Special Promotions and Event Announcements
  • and more...
And finally, what's so great about having a blog is hearing from you! In 99% of the cases you will be able to comment on any post. So if you have a question or something to share, you have a place to state it and be heard! AND others can respond to your comments besides just me. I'm loving that.

So, I encourage you to share to your heart's content. Enjoy!

No comments: